BARRACUDA RX Optical Swim Goggle #92295 (White)
Regular price $18.00
- High quality molded prescription lenses with reliable anti-fog coating and UV protection for crystal clear vision. Available in 13 corrective diopters: -0.0/-1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers. (Same lenses for both eyes!) You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming for training and recreation as long as you want.
- Featuring a universal eye socket frame design. The soft TPR gaskets will wrap around your face for added comfort and secure a tight fit while being underwater. Ideal for training swimming and recreational use.
- Flexible interchangeable nose pieces are available in 3 sizes to suit a variety of nose sizes. They will deliver a comfortable fit. Changing nose bridges is very easy.
- Stretchy split head strap with easy-to-adjust side clips: The chlorine proof silicone head strap with easy-to-adjust side clips helps hold the goggle in place and offer a quick fit with extra comfort. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grasp the small buckles on each side of the strap, pull away from the frame to tighten or pull toward the frame to loosen the strap.
- Comes with a handy carry case. You can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
Dr.B BARRACUDA RX optical swim goggle is available with the various negative and positive strength optical lenses to help a wearer see better when swimming for training and recreation. It is equipped with super soft thermoplastic rubber gaskets to enable you to swim effectively and stop chlorinated water from affecting your eyes. The stretchy split silicone head strap will keep the glasses in place while you are actively busy in the water. With easy-to-adjust side clips, the adjustment of the goggles is quite effortless. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.