DRB941 Optical Swim Goggle #94190
- High quality pe-made step diptoer mirrored lenses with UV protection for adult swimmers. n, available in 14 corrective diopters: -0.0/ -1.0/-1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers (Same diopter for both eyes!) The lenses are constructed from high-grade polycarbonate material, making it capable of withstanding impact and scratch. The mirror coating helps reduce glare and reflection to help protect your eyes in bright light. Great for outdoor swimming!
- Durable fog-resistant coating for crystal clear vision: you can see better underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation. There is a free carry case included so you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use in order to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
- Patented TriFusion system gaskets provide exceptional comfort while being underwater: The low-pressure design is meant to reduce goggle marks and damage to under-eye skin. The size of the gaskets is designed to fit snugly inside the eye socket without too much pressure.
- Three different sizes of flexible interchangeable nosebridges for a customized fit: The interchangeable nose pieces will deliver a comfortable fit. Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple replacement process.
- Stretchy double silicone strap with easy to adjust back clip: Chlorine proof double silicone head strap distributes pressure evenly around the head and helps hold the goggle in place with extra comfort. Easily fit any head size and won’t pull your hair. Adjusting the strap is easy. Simply grab each end of the strap and pull outward horizontally to tighten. To loosen, simply lift the back clip vertically away from the head.
Dr.B DRB941 Optical Swim Goggle offers the various negative diopter lenses to help a wearer see better when swimming for training and recreation. It is equipped with super soft plastic rubber gaskets for leak-proof protection as well as a durable silicone headstrap for a secure fit.
The DRB941 Optical Swim Goggle utilizes the Barracuda patented TriFusion System, also known as Three-Layer Lens system, that is a proprietary anatomical design to achieve a suction-free fit with incredible comfort.
OUTER LAYER: A polycarbonate frame and lens highly polished throughout the curvature for unmatched peripheral vision.
MIDDLE LAYER: A molded, semi-rigid thermoplastic rubber piece with incurvatures angled to match the inner and outer areas of the eye socket.
INNER LAYER: An ultra-soft rubber gasket that molds to the wearer's face, providing ideal fit and comfort.
The DRB941 Goggle comes with three different sizes of interchangeable nose pieces. Changing out the flexible nose pieces is an easy step.
The double silicone head strap is easily adjustable to fit comfortably to your head. With the easy adjusting back lip, getting the desired tightness is so easy. Pull both strap ends outward through horizontal openings to desired length. To loosen, pull the back clip vertically away from the head.