AQUAREVOL Optical Swim Goggle #94690
- High quality molded prescription mirror lenses with UV protection, available in 14 corrective diopters: -0.0/ -1.0/-1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0/ -3.5/ -4.0/ -4.5/ -5.0/ -5.5/ -6.0/ -7.0/ -8.0 for short-sighted swimmers (Same diopter for both eyes!) The mirror coating helps reduce glare and reflection of the bright sun and also enhance your viewing potential. Great for outdoor swimming!
- Fog-resistant coating for crystal clear vision: the anti-fog technology will ensure you receive a precise view. You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation.
- Patented honeycomb-structured TPR gaskets for comfortable fit: Soft honeycomb-structured gaskets hugely reduce the weight of the goggle to enhance comfort further. Lightweight gaskets nest on your face and keep water out while providing comfortable fit. You will feel a slight suction and a comfortable, even pressure around your eye.
- 3 different sizes of flexible interchangeable nose pieces accommodate most of the face shapes and deliver a comfortable fit. . Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple replacement process.
- Stretchy double silicone head strap with easy to adjust back clip: Chlorine proof double silicone strap stays snug on your head and also distributes pressure evenly around the head. What’s more, the double strap at the back can help to reduce the risk of tangled hair. With the easy adjusting back clip, adjusting the strap is so easy.
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
Dr.B AQUAREVOL Optical Swim Goggle features the various premade step diopter mirror lenses to make a wearer see better when swimming for training and recreation. Lightweight and soft honeycomb-structured gaskets provide comfortable fit and leak-proof protection. There are three different sizes of flexible nose pieces for a customized fit. Changing out the nose pieces is easy through a simple replacement process. The durable double silicone headstrap holds the goggle in place for a secure fit. With the easy adjusting back clip, adjusting the strap is so easy. Simply grab each end of the strap and pull outward horizontally to tighten. To loosen, simply lift the back clip vertically away from the head. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment