WIZARD Optical Junior Swim Goggle #91395
- Compact size: especially designed to accommodate the facial features of 4~8-year-old children. For swim practice and meets, kids will need something more geared toward performance, but these fit the bill for all-around summer fun. It is a great goggle to start with!!!
- High quality molded prescription lenses with reliable anti-fog treatment and UV protection to see clearly underwater, available in 4 corrective diopters: -1.5/ -2.0/ -2.5/ -3.0 for short-sighted youth swimmers: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming for training and recreation as long as you want.
- One-piece flexible soft frame is easy to wear and provides comfortable fitting. The soft nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual’s unique facial structure. The soft TPR gaskets will wrap around your face for added comfort and secure a tight fit.
- Durable silicone split head strap with easy adjusting side clips: The split head strap will keep the glasses in place while young swimmers are actively busy in the water. With the side clips, the silicone head strap is so easily adjustable. Even small hands will have no problem tightening or loosening the strap.
- Comes with a free carry case! You can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use in order to enhance the life of your goggles and also to transport your goggles easily.
The WIZARD Junior Optical Swim Goggle is especially designed to accommodate the facial features of 4~8-year-old children. The premade optical lenses allow young swimmers to see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming. The one-piece soft frame provides easy and comfortable fit, and the soft TPR gaskets will wrap around your face for added comfort and secure a tight fit. The flexible nose bridge contracts and expands, self-adjusting to each individual’s unique facial structure. The durable chlorine proof silicone split headstrap is easily adjustable to fit comfortably. Simply grasp the small buckles on each side of the strap, pull away from the frame to tighten or pull toward the frame to loosen the strap. The anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.